Working on a presentation? Perhaps you are in the legal profession and create PDF documents containing sensitive and critical information. With the password protection features of Solid Converter PDF to Word v4 you can protect your PDF file from unauthorized altering or viewing. By assigning a password to a PDF file you can restrict viewing, printing, editing and extraction of the PDF document.
- Password protection tutorial using Solid Converter PDF v4:
- Open the PDF file in Solid Converter PDF v4
- Document | Document Properties | Security
- Select the level of security and set the password
- Password protection tutorial using Adobe Acrobat:
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat Professional
- Select Advanced | Security | Password Encrypt
- Select ‘Yes’ to change the Security Settings
- Choose ‘Password’ and Restrictions
To see a feature comparison chart for all our products, please visit our PDF Creation features page for more information.