There are many advantages of publishing your content in PDF documents. One distinct advantage is how PDF documents are compact and easy to exchange. They can also be further optimized for distribution. Perhaps you are creating PDF documents for the web. Using the optimization features of Solid Converter PDF to Word v4 can further reduce the file size and boost the display speed, saving bandwidth and workflow. Applying the optimization options of Solid Converter PDF v4 can reduce the documents size for Web or print, while preserving the desired level of quality.
- Creating Optimized PDF Documents tutorial using Solid Converter PDF v4:
- Choose Tools | Options
- Select Optimization under ‘Create PDF’
- Set desired Optimization Settings
- Create optimized PDF documents
- Creating Optimized PDF Documents tutorial using Adobe Acrobat:
- Open the PDF file
- Select ‘Advanced’ | PDF Optimizer
- Select your desired Optimization settings
- Click OK and Save optimized PDF
To see a feature comparison chart for all our products, please visit our PDF Creation features page for more information.