Do you have a PDF file that needs editing? Perhaps you have a newsletter that needs updating before the next event.
Solid Converter PDF to Word v4 offers timesaving steps when compared to Adobe Acrobat to accomplish a quality conversion needed for your task.
- PDF to Word Conversion tutorial using Solid Converter PDF v4:
- Select the PDF file from Explorer
- ‘Right Click’ choose Solid Converter PDF v4 Open PDF in Word
- PDF to Word Conversion tutorial using Adobe Acrobat:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Open the PDF file
- Select File | Save As
- Browse to the appropriate destination folder
- Save as type ‘Microsoft Word Document (.doc)’
- Open in Microsoft Word
Once you have made the necessary changes simply convert the file back to a PDF for distribution.
Should you want to see a comparison of all of the new features of our products, please visit our PDF Creation features page for more information.